Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!   
Have you made any New Year's resolutions?  I know I have and 2013 is going to be MY year.  I just know it.  Why?  Because I am resolving to get healthy in all areas of my life.  Physically, mentally, spiritually and financially.  I have enrolled in my second semester of college and have committed to daily acts of service and daily prayer and scripture reading.  That takes care of mental and spiritual and my Liv business will take care of the rest.  I just completed a cleanse with the Liv Cleanse T and have put myself on a healthy diet with the Liv Skinney Max, Skinney Mist and Serezen.  This will help me sleep better and trim off the few extra pounds that the holidays put on. 

Last Saturday I listened in on the conference call with Hyrum talking about goal setting.  I was blessed to have been raised by a father who taught me goal setting and how to do it the right way.  With the reminder from Hyrum, I have set short and long term goals with my Liv business.  Like I said, 2013 is going to me MY year.

If you want to get physically and financially fit, join me on my Liv journey.  The Liv products are top notch and they work.  The Liv business is unique and profitable and it works too.  Holly Owens will be in Idaho Falls next Tuesday, January 8th 2013 for an open house followed by a "Detox Your Life" party.  Join us that night at 543 N. Ridge Ave (Little People's Academy) at 6:30 for the open house and 7:30 for the Detox Party.  She is bringing a special guest who specializes in total body detoxes and will be available for a personal session at a discounted rate of $30-that's half price!  She will only be able to handle a couple of clients so let me know if you are interested ASAP. 

So call, text, reply via email, or just come.  You will have no regrets, just realistic resolutions.

You have nothing to lose but pounds, illness, lethargy and debt.

2013 can be YOUR year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment